Saturday, December 06, 2008

Welcome To My Crochet Blog!

I love crochet so much that I decided to create this blog to share my passion. Which is true, but the real reason it was created today is that I was up most of the night for my real job. While I was waiting for pieces of the project to be implemented, I needed to stay awake! We finished at 1am and were back for the second round at 6am.

With the holidays quickly approaching I, like many others, have multiple projects to finish and the clock is ticking! I will be sharing pictures of my projects, my favorite free pattern sites, and eventually some pattern creations of my own. My daughter and niece are coming over today to work on their projects. I will post pictures of our creations at the end of the day. Have a wonderful Saturday and if you are out there shopping, I feel for you!

No comments: